Who are the members in the IAQ?
Academicians are invited proportionately from among the major regions of the world and are approximately divided into thirds from Asia, America, and Europe-Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Individuals may not apply for membership as the Academy identifies and recruits both thought leaders and exceptional practitioners to receive invitations for membership. Currently, members represent over 45 nations.
Quality of IAQ membership Definition
- Excellence, expertise in the field.
- National, company & /or professional leadership
- Track record of accomplishments, academic and/or applications.
- Excellent communications (oral, written, languages)
Membership Success Factors
- Expert knowledge & wide experience
- Ability to communicate
- International involvement
- Ability to travel
- Strong position at “home country”
- Collective knowledge of quality organizations
- Commitment to scientific approach to quality
- Personal, not linked to organizations.
- Willingness to share ideas
- Engaged in continuous improvement of Quality
- Mixed academic base experience
- Mature personality, humor & tolerant